Mama Michelle!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My New Camera!

I got a new camera and I am so excited! It fits in my purse -but has most of the features of a big SLR! Anyway, here are a few pics I took tonight!
Here is a cool effect -old time grainy picture
I thought this was really pretty with the sun coming through the bouganvilla flowers


The Pond of course


Montana being a ham



Self-Portrait, this camera actually has a self-portrait mode!



This is a short and shaky pond movie, you can hear the waterfall if you turn up your sound!

3 comments:

Jamie and Scott said...

cool new camera...who makes it?

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Cant wait to try it out next weekend!

Unknown said...

Yay for new toys! I need a new camera so let me know after a bit of using it how much you love or hate it :)